Frequently asked Questions
• If I want to enter the center without participating in the activities, do I have to pay an entry fee?
- Anyone who wishes to enter the center, even if they do not participate in the activities, must pay an admission fee (Visitor Adult). A Visitor Adult must stay outside the inflatable modules at all times. They cannot follow the participants inside.
• Can I leave my child alone in the center?
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the center. The adult can be a participant or a visitor adult.
• Can my child under 40 inches participate in all center activities?
- A child under 40 inches can enjoy all modules only if accompanied by a participating adult. Only the Zipline is reserved for those over 40 inches.
- If the child under 40 inches is accompanied by a Visitor Adult, they will only have access to the "Mini-Ninja" softplay.
- From Tuesday to Friday, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., the center is reserved for 13 years old and over.
• If I am a Visitor Adult, can I enter the modules to watch my child participate in the activities without participating myself?
- The modules are only accessible to participants. A Visitor Adult must stay outside the inflatable modules. Therefore, they cannot follow the child, even just to watch them. We must always respect a limit of people in the modules. We reserve this access for participants.
• If I am a Visitor Adult, can I still see my child participate in the activities from outside the modules?
- As a Visitor Adult, you must stay outside the modules. Given the size and layout of the activities in the modules, you will not be able to see your child participate in all activities. However, we have a mezzanine from which you can observe the participants at a distance in the majority of activities.
• Am I required to book my spots in advance?
- It is not mandatory to book your spots in advance, however, without a reservation, you run the risk of not being able to enter upon arrival. We have a capacity limit in the modules that we must respect. Note that we are often fully booked on weekends and during holidays.
• Are tickets or deposits for Party packages refundable or exchangeable?
- Tickets and deposits for Party packages are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
• How early should I arrive?
- For regular entries, you can arrive 15 minutes before the start of your reservation. For a Party package, we ask that you arrive 20 minutes in advance with all participants.
• Is the signing of the liability waiver mandatory?
- Yes! Every adult who participates in the activities must sign their own waiver. For a minor, their parent or legal guardian must add it to theirs.
- A Visitor Adult (who does not enter the modules) does not need to sign a waiver. (Unless they need to register their participating minor child)
• How long is the liability waiver valid?
- The waiver is valid for 6 months. After this period, a new one will need to be signed.
• Can I come to the center to purchase a gift card?
- Gift cards are only available for purchase online, on our website. These are virtual cards.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, please do not hesitate to email us at: email@example.com